Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 05:04 PM   #24423 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

Well, I woke up in a crummy mood, but was then going to get a coffee with a friend of mine I haven't seen in about a year (she had moved away and then I was in Nicaragua). I got stuck in an insane traffic jam for a long freaking time on the way there, and when I finally said to myself, "Screw this," and decided to call the whole thing off and go back home... I hit a truck.

As I was pulling off into the right lane, I was paying attention to the cars coming at me, rather than watching the dude in front of me, who stopped suddenly (you know, because of the traffic).

The guy was in a bigass work truck and didn't even get scratched. I, on the other hand, came away with a screwed up front bumper and a light fixture threatening to fall off.

The guy I hit was, thankfully, super chill about the whole thing and let me go without us having to call the cops and all that **** (I mean, it wasn't his fault, and he didn't have any damage).

I never did make it to see my friend.

So my afternoon's plans were ruined, and more importantly, my car is more broken than it was before and will require repairs. Which cost money. Which I really can't afford.

Needless to say, I haven't had a great day. I calmed myself down a little bit with a cappuccino, doughnut, and a book I've been meaning to get to, and have been slamming my drums about as hard as I can for awhile now... so, I'm feeling better than before, but still. This is ****.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote