Music Banter - View Single Post - Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 02:09 AM   #68 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallifrey View Post
An uncommon pro-choice stance:

When considering the sort of people who are more likely to get an abortion (dumb sluts, dysfunctional impulsive types, drug addicts etc), voluntary abortion helps improve the genetic stock of future generations by slightly reducing the disproportionately high rates of breeding by stupid people. When peak humanity is reached, do you really want the population to be comprised mostly of idiots?

According to Freakonomics, their explanation for the steady decline in crime rates in the 1990s, was due to the result of the Roe vs Wade decision 20 years earlier. Fewer unwanted children produced by stupid people, meant fewer criminals in the long run.
idiots are having kids in record numbers regardless. just look at any hum drum town in this country and you'll find all te wrong people having kids. i remember when i worked an overnight shift years ago this 20 yr old girl who had a boyfriend fresh out of jail, a baby, and was on welfare went and had another one. i think a lot of thes eppl have kids because they didnt go to college, they kinda got thrown into the real world early, they arent smart, etc etc etc. well now im gettin way off track but regardless of abortions these people are still gonna have kids.
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote