Music Banter - View Single Post - Great Debate: Are eSports sports?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 03:43 PM   #243 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216 View Post
well guitar this thread is very long and my time is valuable sometimes so reading the entire thing from beginnin to now isnt a reality for me. plus i dont like reading much

from what you just said i think you are just using part of the criteria that myself and others use. you are using competition, which i think most people consider a part fo sports. but you are not using physicality. i am using BOTH competition and physicality.

hip hop bunny, that is a really intersting point i never thought of
It shows. Regardless, if you're not willing to take in the entire debate, you shouldn't be part of it. Everything you're talking about was covered over the 20 something previous pages of this thread. I'm not going to sit here and go over it again and again so that you can repeat yourself at the end of it anyway.

Either read and take in the thread, and expand upon it, or don't. Just don't expect me to take you seriously if you haven't even familiarised yourself with the discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!