Music Banter - View Single Post - Stevie Wonder Boycotts Florida Performances, Others Follow
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #22 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
There has been a white boycott pending in California every since OJ Simpson was acquitted for murder.
yeah but we all know OJ did it, he might've been acquitted but he was far from innocent plus Karma paid him back tenfold and he did jailtime or is still in jail for something stupid and unrelated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Its totally asinine to boycott anything Florida just because their judicial system worked in a guys favor. He was acquitted because they could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he was guilty. I always find these boycotts absolutely ridiculous anyway. Anything Madonna gets behind is something I would avoid like the plague.
Ah you are one of those? So I guess you wouldn't care about the Montgomery Bus Boycott either. It's all Rosa's fault that she didn't get her lazy ass up and move to the back of the bus like she was supposed to.

I have no problem with the verdict. If I was on the jury, I would have voted the same way the jurors did but the fact of the matter is he decided to get out of his car, stalk a teenage boy on his way home and then when he sneaks up on him and an altercation breaks out he cowardly shots the boy dead. Supposedly he rescued some people recently. He had enough muscle power to rescue those people but he couldn't wrestle a teenage boy off of him? come the fuck on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Doesn't California have this law as well?
No, Cali doesn't have this law. There are 23 states that have the law or similar variants of it but it would be best to concentrate on boycotting one state and attempting to get them to change that law then work on the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
Let's punish hardworking Floridians for doing nothing but living in a state with laws they had very little to no influence in passing. God forbid if any one of your home states overturned Roe vs Wade because these slags would be calling for your throat to be slit for buying a locally grown apple.
Those same hardworking Floridians put the people into office by voting for them and they put those laws into place. Protesting is all fine and dandy but people listen to money first and foremost and when they see that they are going to be losing out on so much money the people in power that does have influence will work their hardest to see that things get changed so they can go back to business as usual.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote