Music Banter - View Single Post - Off Colour Jokes and Why You're a Plebe for Using them
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 02:04 PM   #58 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Kittens View Post
People didn't react to it like that though, which is my point. Twitter anger as Manchester United fanzine Red Issue takes aim at Fabrice Muamba 'grief junkies' - Manchester Evening News

Is saying this even a joke though? & as for the 2nd sentence, both of those are jokes, as long as it's a joke, no problem.

Not trying to be a twat or anything, I hear what you're saying. Just posting my opinion.
People are going to over react, react, and under react, but I think morality is the issue here. if something ACTUALLY is ****ed up, why is someone saying it?

if that cover offended the player or the family or close friends, maybe it shouldn't have been said. Why is it okay to say something about someone and get all butthurt when they're offended?

I'm not talking about you, now, I'm talking in general.

It really pisses me off that people will blame ME for being offended by something even though they're the one who said the offensive thing. If it's like about McDonald's and I get offended, that's one thing. but if it's about something that happened to ME or someone I love, why do you get to go around making jokes?

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote