Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 02:32 PM   #12558 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

So yesterday the psycho on General Hospital now thinks he's his dead twin, and he's kidnapped his twin's son, who the psycho believes is his son, and he's about to drop him off a bridge to save him from being just like him/his brother when the episode ends, leaving a cliff hanger. So obviously I'm psyched for today's episode.

But to my chagrin, not two minutes into today's episode it gets interrupted by "Special News Coverage" about the royal baby. Apparently it's about to leave the hospital and we'll get our first view of him. So, nothing is even happening. This is basically "Special News Coverage" telling us that there isn't any news, but there will soon be news, and they're informing us of the imminent news so that you'll be ready for the actual news, but in the meantime we're going to keep telling you of the soon-to-come news for the next fifteen minutes.

Fuck that baby.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote