Music Banter - View Single Post - Stevie Wonder Boycotts Florida Performances, Others Follow
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 03:15 PM   #28 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
Ah! So if someones following me, I can bash their head against the pavement?
he was defending himself from being attacked. Who knows wtf the person following him was going to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
California has the law and its called the Castle Doctrine. The fact is a young boy lost his life and its tragic. Thats all, no need to boycott valencia oranges from Key West as it will do nothing to further the abolishment of the Castle Doctrine. Another fact is Zimmerman was acquitted of all charges, end of story. Can we learn something from this, sure we can, but bringing up Rosa Parks isn't gonna help with the learning process.
I brought up Rosa Parks just to point out the fact that you are just one of those type of people that don't believe in fighting for anything or so it seems.

Boycotting is a peaceful solution as opposed to rioting and it's part of the process of trying to get a law changed that shouldn't be on the books anymore.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote