Music Banter - View Single Post - Stevie Wonder Boycotts Florida Performances, Others Follow
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 03:31 PM   #32 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
The self defense switched places, first it was okay for Trayvon to defend himself and then when Zimmerman was getting his head beat in it was okay to defend himself but lethal force was excessive imo. Also, he shouldn't have been stalking him in the first fucking place especially after being told to stay put. What kind of neighborhood watch disobeys orders like that and also as neighborhood watch all you are supposed to be doing is watching and reporting. Not acting. Then after all is said and done why the fuck do you have to go and lie about every single fucking thing like you know you did something wrong?

There are organized groups calling for an outright ban of everything from Florida. Not just shows related to the article in the OP.

Yes it may be hurting them but they are going to have to be collateral damage until something is done about that law.
and what if the law isn't changed?? first off from everything we know as the public, there is absolute justification for zimm to pull that trigger. hip hop bunny is exactly correcet. so lets say the law isnt changed, then whats the outcome?? hurting a lot of people financially who have nothing to do with your 'cause' and most likely actually agree with you. do you think those losing money are gonna say 'hey its ok guys i cant afford rent, but theres like a 50% chance a law that will likely never effect me gets changed so its cool!'

i dont believe you think very practically
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote