Music Banter - View Single Post - Stevie Wonder Boycotts Florida Performances, Others Follow
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 07:35 PM   #77 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

well to go a bit off topic but dealing with race, i think racial profiling is usually just offender profiling, or if u wanna call it bein suspicious. i might act different depending on how someone looks. i wouldnt be scared of bein mugged if i was walkin down the street late at night and saw a group of black guys wearin khakis and polos. i probably would be a little scared and cross the street if that group of guys were black guys wearin bandanas, 'wife beaters' and shorts down to their ankles. and the same would go if you replace 'black' with 'white' in what i just said. again i represent myself but i do feel many others feel that same way but often phrase it in racist terms or simplify it by sayin "i hate blakc people" when what they really hate is the 'stereotypical' black guy

i think zimmerman was totally ok for thinkin he was suspicious and i dont think it had to do with his race at all though

and i think the somewhat focus on trayvon gettin candy is to show that he is just a little kid but ill be the one to just come out and say it evne tho i know ill catch hate.... i think theres just as strong possibility he was tryin to make some lean than he was buying it to just snack on

i dont think that really matters except in the context of the point i am making, which is the media has tried really hard since the beginning to portray zimm and trayvon differently on purpose. hell they went as far as to edit his 911 tape lol

Last edited by butthead aka 216; 07-23-2013 at 08:08 PM.
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote