Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #13390 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post

Before Midnight
It was my second time seeing the film, and I definitely appreciated it even more on this viewing. I'm not going to bother with a synopsis, since you won't get it if you haven't seen the two preceding movies. While I'll probably always prefer the first one, this film is probably the most polished, confident, self-aware, and mature film of the Before trilogy. I didn't care for Before Sunset as much, it was too much of a downer and didn't have the magic of the first one. This film had a much better balance of grown-up themes with the youthful, blissful beauty that I loved from the first one. It's the most cinematic of the three movies, and it benefits from it. The score was lovely, the locales and sights were explored without being gratuitous, and the chemistry between the leads was better than ever. It's one of the best films of the year, and if you loved the other two, there's no way you won't love this one. 9/10
I loved this movie too, as I have loved the two previous movies. Great acting, great mood, and totally believable.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote