Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 03:31 AM   #12572 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Gotta rant this.

Sister/roommate, you ungrateful b*tch. Yesterday you "asked me for a favor" to lend you 25 bucks so you can pay the minimum balance on the credit card you obviously can't manage, since you're paying minimum payments on a balance to begin with, and I readily agreed. Only, I didn't have the cash on me at the time and asked if I could do it online with my debit card while at work, since it was late. She said yea. So I went to work today with her details, intent on paying it online and then letting her pay me back when she got paid. Well, turns out it only accepted a bank transfer as payment... I remember my bank account number, but not my f*cking routing number. Who remembers that? And it's not something that is posted on my online banking. So, I went to an ATM and got cash during lunch. (paid a 2.75 fee too)

Since her bill is due tomorrow (25th), I figured she wouldn't have a problem paying for it at work tomorrow, since her card is a Target card, which is also where she works.
Turns out, that's totally possible. But when I brought her cash after work, instead of "taking care of it automatically without any effort from herself", SHE ACTUALLY GOT PISSED OFF and said, "F*CK. Now I have to drive [roughly 3 miles] to work tomorrow ON MY DAY OFF and pay the bill in person or else it will be late!!!", then proceeded to be bitchy as though I had done her a disservice.

ARE. YOU. F*CKING. SERIOUS.
Sorry bro... didn't know BAILING YOUR ASS OUT was going to be so f*cking inconvenient, you ungrateful slag.

It was at that moment that I realized... this bitch has entitlement syndrome.
I have no idea how she's going to handle the real world when she no longer has anyone to depend on. Actually, I'm not too worried about that. The way the system is, I'll probably be paying for her expenses whether she's staying with me and being unappreciative or not...
It's a good feeling, isn't it? Having a genuinely good deed thrown back in your face. It's usually by people who seem comfortable enough with or around you to take advantage as well, such as friends and family.

I once had to move out of a flat I was living in at really short notice. I was struggling health wise and financially and couldn't keep on top of my rent. My flatmate replaced me, with his best friend and a guy I knew really well and also was working with at the time. My flatmate asked me if it was possible to continue paying the rent out of my account for the remainder of our lease (to avoid making changes to it for the last two months of the contract) and have this guy pay into my account rather than the landlords directly.

I said sure, whatever. My flatmate had been very accomodating and I wanted to do what I could to help him, so I kept my direct debit to our landlord, on the condition that this guy recover the money.

That only resulted in me paying out over £600, that I didn't have, and waiting nearly a year to get £300 of that back. I had to move out because I couldnt afford the damn rent and then I ended up paying it anyway, making my financial problems even worse, to the point they were really crippling. To this day he still owes me some of that money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
After reading about the train derailing in Spain, I felt a bit scared riding on the train back home today as it was wobbling a creaking really loud. There is bound to be a crash one day with the state of these trains.
I'd also like to ask what the **** is everyone's problem lately? Both on the internet and off? It seems like people are complaining for the sake of it. Do people not have enough going on in their lives so they need to complain about others? Negative energy creates more negative energy, I personally would like to see happiness in my own life and everyone else's. If you take this comment personally (as its not directed at anyone in particular) maybe you might feel like being more positive?
I'm positive enough as it is already!

So piss off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
I hate my job.
What have the little kids been up to now?

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote