Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 08:47 AM   #24477 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Smeenus View Post
I left work & saw my doctor. I'd been standing for a few hours, and my right thigh all of a sudden went so numb I don't think I'd have noticed if it was on fire. So I talked to a nurse, she suggested I come in, & when I got out of the chair I'd been sitting in it felt like a hundred bees stung my thigh at once. Initial probable diagnosis, neuropathy
Ouch! Hope you mend up. That sounds pretty serious bro.

Last week I had band practice three nights in a row with 2 different bands, so I had to lug my rig all over town for three days. My Line 6 4x12, doesn't have casters on it like my Crate 4x12, so I pulled my back muscles out. I'm just starting to feel better, since I haven't been doing anything stressful since Sunday. Disc Golfed on Saturday, then lugged a backpack full of beer all over a Festival on Sunday, all with a twinge of back pain. Monday hit, and I could hardly walk, let alone stand up straight.

I'm playing Foster Fest on Saturday, running a 5K on Sunday, and have two more gigs the following weekends, and band practice twice each week with two different bands...

I need a roadie.