Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #12584 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
I think it's more a psychological thing than an actual "energy" but I've noticed when someone I've lived with is in a bad mood it tends to transpire to everyone else. It could be that peoples negative attitudes makes me feel negative towards them? But I more or less just feel sick seeing people moan about others as though their **** don't stink.

What makes a person lose it? How do people end up exploding and doing something they would never consider doing before? Is it just them overreacting or is it a build up of other people's problems that get put on this person, causing them to react?

Here is an example from a University website:

It may be the case that it's perceived aggression and not actual. It appears to be from what I've read. But from an outsiders perspective (perhaps an over analytical one) people seem to be particularly unhappy with others for whatever reason. I think it possibly reflects what is going on in their own lives, what issues may be affecting them or stressing them out making them not handle situations as well as they could of. I certainly have been guilty of that before! That is what's be on my mind. Am I seeing it or is it my own problem?

Pedestrian, you're a psych major, what do you think about this?
GAAHHHH!!! Comments like this make me want to SHOOT EVERYONE I KNOW!

(Nah, not seriously: you know me, just takin the piss. Where? Hey, that's MY business! God you make me so ANNNNNGGGRRYYYY!!!!!!!