Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #12589 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I get that, and I understand emotions frequently trump logic and evidence, but if there's one thing I think the justice system did right in this case is not let that happen. Regardless of the shoddy job the prosecution did, I don't think racism is to blame here simply because it's the easiest thing to latch onto in order to feel wronged, and thus, have a cause to fight for that didn't really exist in this case.

Honestly, if we really ask ourselves had the verdict come out differently, would this really even be an issue right now? It certainly wouldn't be a verdict reading, "guilty of racism in the first degree". It wouldn't have anything to do with that.
There would most certainly have been an issue if the verdict came back saying Zimmerman was guilty but it just wouldn't be outrage from the same group of people obviously.

I can't help feeling that if Trayvon was white this verdict would have been different and a majority of people going around saying this had nothing to do with race wouldn't feel outraged that the evidence favored Zimmerman.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote