Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 02:14 AM   #12610 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

So, I have an extreme phobia of pooping in public restrooms. It is an ostensibly irrational fear that people are going to comment on it and degrade me, mainly. The embarrassment factor. Now, when I or anyone I know enter a public restroom, we're honestly as embarrassed for the pooper as they are for themselves.

Anyway...I had a stomach ailment. It may have been a virus, mild poisoning, whatever...but it was not realistic to go without a bathroom. I'd puked twice earlier, but the other end needed voiding.

I was on lunch, and stopped at a gas station. I ended up going to the, predominately low traffic restroom to void my vowels so I could stop feeling like I was dying a little bit, and do my job.

These obnoxious women with Joysey accents entered, while I was doing my duty. People even entering causes me intense anxiety. One of them actually had the gall to begin commenting.

She was like, "Oh my Gaaaaaaaahd. Someone is ****ting in here. That's disgusting. I can smell it from the doorway."

Although people disparaging my human need to **** is a phobia, I actually went on the defensive.

"Hey, Miss I-Have-No-Tact," I said, "I have food poisoning and have to work a ten hour shift. Everyone goes to the ****ing bathroom. I'm sick, and though I avoid it at every chance, it was unavoidable right now. I'm an hour from home, and I'm sick, with no days to call off of work. I'm not here to inconvenience you, and there us no reason for you to make disparaging remarks about something that everyone, yourself included, has to do upon occasion. If you're so disgusted, leave, but you ahit too, and I'll wager it doesn't smell great. That's what toilets are for. So please, act like a civilized adult. These doors are not soundproof, and you're acting like a child."

It's a hand-me-down, the thoughts are broken
Perhaps they're better left unsung
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote