Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 06:43 AM   #23037 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
I take that as a compliment, I love the scenery here. It is truly beautiful I probably don't appreciate it as much as everyone else would. I also find mostly the people here are super friendly but there's a good load of arseholes. I tend to be friendly with people who are out of town, the other week I met a French guy who could hardly speak English outside the pub, he needed a lighter and I obliged, next thing I knew we were leathering shots of coffee tequila at the bar.
^ Yes, please do, FETCHER.

I know I just have a tourist´s impression of a couple of small corners of Scotland and that it´s a different story when you live and work in a place. On a bitter winter´s morning when the car won´t start, the scenery may seem less than relevant. And of course somewhere there is also the Scotland of Trainspotting - that´s Glasgow, right? Anyway, lucky the French guy who bumped into someone as friendly as you, and not Begby instead!

@ Alice in Chains and Mondo Bungle: both of you are attractive enough to break a truckload of hearts each. Don´t forget to use your powers for good, the way Superman does.