Music Banter - View Single Post - Marte Deborah Dalelv Rape Incident
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:53 PM   #102 (permalink)
hip hop bunny hop
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Of course you would claim so.

You responded to CO with a quote without bringing up any of the points he made. You provided no argument while at the same time dismissing his. Instead of inviting to discussion, your own text was merely a statement which you probably figure many will find provocative.

You may not wanna troll in an obvious way - you prefer getting away with it - but it's still obvious you are trolling. I assume others see this and that's why they don't bother with a response.
Tore, please. I understand you're upset because I pointed out that your views, as stated in this thread, are racist. But, please, take a few moments and ask whose fault it is.

Anyways, in regards to Crash's post: in America we inundated with discussions on privilege, which is to say victim worship. Privilege is a pseudo-scientific concept, which is defined by this feminist as:

Quote:
It is a status that is conferred by society to certain groups, not seized by individuals, which is why it can be difficult sometimes to see one’s own privilege.
We see this is not scientific because it can not be tested nor disproven. It's an amorphous ideological blob which has infected popular culture and discourse in weird ways. A good example would be when a Mestizo named George Zimmerman shot a black kid named Trayvon, and that event transmogrified into a discussion on White Racism - because the Left is obsessed with victim worship.

On the Right, victim worship takes place in Church. Christianity is, especially the Protestant forms of it, victim worship it. Hence why a film about a guy getting crucified in gnarly fashion can become a box office hit.

We've seen this on the forum, too, as seen in Above's rather "unique" journal.