Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 06:59 PM   #13412 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
I am more freaked out by viewing Antichrist TBH. The DVD has been sat on my shelves for 2 years now and I still haven't watched it.
I started watching that on Netflix and after about 15 mins. I had to shut it off. I will attempt to watch it one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Went see this today, specifically because I had an urge for movie theater popcorn, which I like a lot for some reason. Plus I was bored.

Anyway, whoever made the trailer should have made the movie... it wasn't the way I thought it would be, but that's to be expected. I wouldn't ordinarily go to a theater to see this kind of film, but like I said, I wanted the popcorn, and I was bored.

Oh well. I got what I wanted out of the deal.
Oh man, this movie was so good. I don't know what you wanted from it but it was good enough for me. I get wigged out by exorcism/demonic possession type movies. I think it goes back to growing up Christian and always being dragged to the church every Sunday but man I actually want to a sequel to this movie where we get to see other cases that the two ghost hunters get sent on. I believe you weren't pleased by it because you are an Atheist and always was.

the thing that I really liked about the movie is that they threw in everything that adults are scared of: clowns, creepy ass dolls, possessed kids.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote