Music Banter - View Single Post - Favourite TV Shows
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 02:25 AM   #687 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Groove View Post
Friends was a quality show. What you talking bout' fool.
Quality my ass. It was only "quality" for a few seasons then it dropped the ball big time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216 View Post
my favorite show of all time is curb your enthusiasm. i also really liked seinfeld
Hell yes to curb but a big thumbs down to Seinfeld.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
I had no idea I did either til I just randomly came across it on tvlinks. Fantastic little show that just didn't go on for long enough as well. I love that psychotic freelance photographer the magazine kept using - really fun character.

Compared to Everybody Loves Raymond and King Of Queens, which along with My Family and Two Pints this side of the Atlantic are the most painfully unfunny shows I've ever watched, Friends is Citizen...if Citizen Kane ran for 10 seasons and starred Jennifer Aniston...

But really though, I completely agree. I get the criticism of Friends, even agree with it to varying degrees in places, but I still love the show all the same. A guilty pleasure, I guess you could call it.
I watched Dirt during its original run on FX and I was a bit sad when they cancelled it after the second season I believe it was.

I agree with you about Everybody Loves Raymond and King of Queens being unfunny. I actually liked watching King of Queens for a bit though but just random episodes here and there. I didn't stick with it for seasons or anything.

I only liked the first season of Friends and I just gave up on it after that. It really got under my skin for some reason. Also, the big elephant in the room is how little they showed of other races while living in NYC of all places come on now! No hispanics or black people. Except for that one time one of them had a token gf. they finally addressed the issue but she was the ONLY one.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote