Music Banter - View Single Post - Tell everyone what you do for a living?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 06:19 AM   #157 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Currently I'm studying Sports & Fitness at college and fully intend to become a personal trainer during the week and an outdoors sports coach (wall climbing, snowboarding, mountain biking, some general adrenaline sports) at the weekend as a hobby. Right now while I'm at college I'm still working as a lifeguard/swimming teacher which requires me to have a qualification for each job, as a lifeguard I am part of the Royal Life Saving Society and have coaching certificates for teaching aquatics. I'm currently pursuing a job in a private gym that my mate works in, so I can get my foot in the door of the fitness world.

In 5 years I want to be pretty settled with a steady boyfriend, have travelled the parts of the world I desire and have a pretty steady job. I want a nice fast car (perhaps an older fiesta, have such a soft spot for older cars) and I want to have the money to fuel it so I can beast pretty boys in their dad's Audi A5's. And I want a crosser to play on because they're great fun. Fuck yea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote