Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 12:38 PM   #1643 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

man im not sayin that, i just said there isnt that big of a difference between them. eli, flacco, and schaub are all in the 6-10 qb rankings. before last year was flacco really regarded as better than schaub?? not by much. he had a great playoffs i agree, but i dont think the texans winning a SB is that far-fetched by any means. qbs in the playoffs are good/bad year to year, it just has to do with matchups they end up in.

just in sports in general i dont like the idea tha tonly championships matter. im not willing to all but dismiss amazing years because someone didnt win the superbowl. especially in football i dont consider rings to be a good indicator when ranking qbs. cmon man is dan marino a great qb?? jim kelly????

plus texans won their first playoff game last year vs Cinci and lost to the patriots. theres no shame in losing to the pats. patriots put up 41 on houston, thats not on schaub. i think the year before he didnt even play in the playoffs, wasnt it that yates guy??? im not real sure but i think it was.
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote