Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 05:48 PM   #8978 (permalink)
Stephen
I sleep in your hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
How do you view being sexually submissive? I mean, more than just being tied up but really kinky **** that a woman might do to you because she wants to and it turns her on: would you be up for it? I hear a lot of weirdness and gross ideas on what it really means to be submissive, when for all genders it's not saying "I don't deserve to be the dominant because I am a weak human being" but "It turns me on to serve someone."
I am pretty much up for a lot of things if it is a turn on for my partner. Also the submissive role plays into my self-loathing so there's that . I can't say being whipped or bound does much for me sexually as far as arousal but I don't really object if it's something they want to explore. As a guy I seem to be expected to generally be more dominant sexually so it's nice to reverse the roles occasionally. Plus having the woman be a little more aggressive indicates I guess a more active lust on their part I guess as opposed to feeling like they are just going along with your desire.
Stephen is offline   Reply With Quote