Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 01:46 AM   #8986 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Haha

Is the amount of times you do it one of the main problems? How often do you have sex and how often would you like to have sex?
The amount is a problem. I think we have sex something like every fifth day on average, so a little more than once a week. I'd like to have sex two to three times a week. Just writing it, I know there are probably married men who would read this and think I am fuzzing over nothing. Maybe I am.

Frequency and the frustration of being rejected are things I've dealt with by taking more care of myself sexually. Of course I understand and respect her every right to not have/want sex as much as I do so instead of approaching her when I feel horny, I just take care of business on my own. Sometimes I still test the waters and she will respond or she may approach me and then it's all good of course.

edit :

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216 View Post
tore.....dude im not trollin or foolin or jokin at all. try what i said!!!!! and report back so i cna shut up paul smeem
I don't want to condition my wife into having some kind of sexual pavlovian response to my sex perfume, regardless of whether or not it works. But it was an interesting suggestion