Music Banter - View Single Post - Music is subjective
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 07:13 PM   #79 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Okay then. I've come to the realisation that it's completely pointless arguing with you. Your responses to me show that you haven't a clue. To say a friend who insults you will get a punch in the face just shows on how short a fuse you are. Most people will NOT punch a friend in the face as a first reaction, yet you use this as justification for being rude!

And to say you have manners and that's why you're rude is totally ludicrous. Also, stop saying I made things up: I already told you your offensive posts (along with mine) were removed so there's no way I can show you them but they were there. And finally, to take a genuine warning that you are not making friends as being rude is just the final straw.

Just so you know the difference: what I did was try to show you that you were going about this the wrong way, and was never once rude (except in your own skewed worldview it would seem), but despite this you've decided I was.

Little hint: this is me being (uncharacteristically, but you've earned it) rude:
FUCK OFF!

Enjoy your thread, and making more enemies. I'm done here. What began as something that could have been a decent discussion has now descended into you telling people why they're rude, when you're the one throwing around insults and then trying to justify them. Bored now.
See ya!