Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 12:46 AM   #9018 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
I don't think you're expecting too much, my partner and I have sex probably two to three times a week on average, and I thought THAT wasn't enough! We are both really busy (I work days, he works nights) so 2 to 3 times a week is a lot for us. When we are both having time off work or not so busy, we'll probably do it every second day, which I consider a lot I guess. I don't think you're expecting too much, I guess you can just keep bringing it up with her gently and trying new things to spice it up and stuff, but that's hard
Thanks for your concern, Kate!

Looking back at our beginnings nearly 8 years ago, we were at very different places sexually when we first got together. She was relatively innocent compared to myself. We both tried to adapt eachother and today, we're a lot more alike sexually than we were, so the way it develops is actually good.

And for the record, getting married didn't really change our relationship in a significant way, at least not sexually. I think we both feel a little more dedicated to us now and that's a good thing