Music Banter - View Single Post - Moving To A New Forum
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 01:10 AM   #21 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

well like freebase deli said and you echoed the google ranking is what really hurts. i was a part of a forum for over 10 yrs that eventually fell from the google rankings )not sure how that worsks) and over time it just became a ghost town as people got older and got other priorities and left and there were no new members to kind of take their place in activity. now there is like 1/10th the activity and i still stop in from time to time and theres only a handful of regulars left and never anybody new that sticks around.

i see ppl use this site for differnt reasons, i come here and dont take it real serious and just post in my journal and browse for new music and post whenever i want but some ppl use it differently like trolheart who makes a ton of blog journals for instance or crazed who avoids the lounge so like latelust said i think a lot of ppl dont have that big of issue and just wanna come here and throw down some thoughts.

maybe u already said but i dunno what features u want i mean i know from what u are sayin that admins arent around but is there anythin real drastic hat u want that the admins wont do???????
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote