Music Banter - View Single Post - A Glimpse Inside The Mind of a Chameleon.
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 07:34 AM   #17 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Random Thoughts

I was outside waiting for my taxi when this thought just flew through my head. If I had a sit down with President Obama, what would I talk to him about? All the politic type of topics and issues that I have started to flow through my head but I came to the conclusion that I wouldn’t want to talk about anything of the sort with him. I would want to tap into my inner Howard the Duck and ask him the most asinine questions that I can come up with. I’m sure some of the information would be readily available out there but I’d love to hear them come from his mouth in conversation.

First and foremost I would want to know if he had time to play video games which system would he play and if he was interested in them at all whatsoever. I would probably hear him respond about casual games like Angry Birds or some other mobile game because maybe that’s all he has time for but it would be interesting to hear his answer to that question. I would pick his brain about recent music releases that he was into but dig a bit deeper to find out his favorite artist of the 1980s and also today but with today he would have to name album and favorite track. He needs to tell me what movie he watched recently that touched his heart. It would probably be some Oscar bait drama movie but I need to know. Last but not least if he was in the middle of any books and what’s his favorite genre to read. It would most likely be some non-fiction dribble but I would want to hear about his taste in fiction material.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote