Music Banter - View Single Post - Tell everyone what you do for a living?
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 10:37 AM   #177 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216 View Post
man itd be cool to look at this thred in 5 yrs. ive been asked about a 5 yr plan and maybe i just dont have good forward thinking but damn man does anyone else realize how long 5 yrs really is?? 5 yrs ago id never guess id be where i am. why is 5 year plan so standard, why not like a 2 yr plan or somethin
No one is stopping you from making a 2 year plan to have a shorter term goal or even a 10 year plan to have something longer than that.

I don't feel comfortable making plans because my life has been derailed from all the plans I originally had and I just go with the flow and change up things as they come along.

Like my uncle always says: "Life happens while you are busy making plans."

That's not to say that I don't have any goals that I would like to shoot for but I just have a feeling they are going to end up getting crushed and I'm going to end in a different direction. I guess it's nice for some of you that have had pretty stable lives were everything you planned to do has come to fruition.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote