Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 06:20 AM   #24659 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

When I was waiting in the tattoo parlor for my artist to finish up his last client. I ended up talking to this older gentleman that gave me an awesome tip for gambling. He's going down to AC for the weekend and I told him that I've never been. Also as he was looking through the example book of different artists' work. He came across a tattoo of the masonic symbol and he said "that's a big no no." He then proceeded to show me his mason ring. A rush of questions flew into my head that I wanted to ask him but I didn't even bother because he probably wouldn't have been able to tell me anything. The question at the forefront of my head though that I wanted to know was do they allow minorities to become masons. I think I may have seen maybe one or two black masons in my life ever but I haven't seen any other minority as one.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote