Music Banter - View Single Post - Forum Member Showcase
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 04:51 PM   #261 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Of course you can! I appreciate thoughts on my group's music from anyone, whether it be good or bad. Just let me know when you do the review, I admittedly don't go many member's journals unless it's a slow MB day .
Cool. Thanks! I'll download and listen to it a few times before I do the review. I think I listened to Plankton's for a week or two, though admittedly that was also because I loved it and couldn't stop listening to it! Have you heard it? It's bloody good!

Anyhow, I'll be fair but if I don't like it I'll say so. I won't however dismiss it out of hand. Can you maybe PM me with some basic info about your band so I can include it as background for the review? Whenever you can. Oh, and anyone who doesn't want to be mentioned, or if you want to use your username rather than real one, all that stuff just let me know and I'll abide by your wishes.

Obviously, anyone else with an album who'd like me to review it just let me know. I'm famous for running off at the mouth, so you can be sure that at the least you won't get a three-paragraph dismissal. My dismissals are much longer! Nah seriously: I'll always give personal stuff a real chance and take the time to listen to it.