Music Banter - View Single Post - Tell everyone what you do for a living?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 05:23 PM   #193 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
What kind of goals do you have that you think will get squashed and prevented from achieving?
I'm just basing it off of my previous track record.

I went into the military but wasn't able to complete my time and training there. So I have some knowledge about being an electronics technician but not enough to be certified. My 6 years that I signed up for was cut short.

I went to college for accounting and I ended up having to drop out to take care of my mother. I racked up the debt and have to pay that off before I can go back to the same school and finish up. I'm one semester away from my associates degree with that. I'm not even sure I want to use it and go further with becoming an accountant. My plan was to get my Masters and then become a CPA but I don't know. I also wanted to be a production accountant for films at one point in time but that just took a back seat.

I'm currently writing but I don't feel like my writing skills are strong at the moment but I'd like to self publish my poetry/short stories and once I complete my novel that I've been working on for years I'd like to send that off to a publishing company.

I'm also studying on my own about the stock market and I would love to invest and dabble in that for a bit but who knows what tomorrow will bring and what else I might get into.

I feel like a failure at life because I haven't really completed anything that I have started and I've started so much.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote