Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 12:10 PM   #270 (permalink)
Spikey
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
haha...why thank you, people on this forum have learned that once i bite i don't let go ( until i get banned..)....and nothing gives me more pleasure than fighting with older intelligent people, arguing with newbies and kids is not even a challenge anymore....i think it's funny how she decided to leave dramatically because she felt abused by me ( but i stress i never called her names, something she did, and very childishly,that was the key and my crucial argument....damn, i'm starting to sound like a lawyer..., a woman of 39 years and some 5 years on the board left because some punk kid was giving her attitude? wow, just like the situation with urban, someone criticises you and you leave? i would rather kill myself than let someone run me off a board.....it shows a lack of character and balls.....and i think it's very unintelligent when someone calls you names to insult you, it only says that you are unable to put your point across intelligently and that in fact you're not very smart.....i had to bight my lip on several occasions so i don't call her a bitch with PMS, but if i had done so, the other members would have just discarted my opinions and called me a troll and an asshole.....and i'm far to smart for that.....
That is so kool man, I love to hear a MB kick ass!! You rule