Music Banter - View Single Post - R&B Album Swap
Thread: R&B Album Swap
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 06:18 AM   #38 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

What happened is that Justin Timberlake jacked Robin Thicke's normal style and mixed it with some other greats. So he went and changed up his sound a bit. I like that he has a variety of different styles on this album though. Some of it is more focused with electronica like most R&B nowadays. "Put Your Loving On Me" and "Give It To U" are definitely tracks I could hear JT putting out. This overall is a very solid album though I ended up hearting almost all the tracks except for the title track, pressure and the good life.

Take It Easy On Me, Aint No Hat For That, Get In My Way are quality dance tunes that I loved.

For Rest Of My Life touches on a ballad quality song that would be his normal style of his previous albums. The Good Life is also an excellent ballad. I don't know why I didn't favorite that track as well. I must've just missed my chance to while it was playing.

I'm thinking about picking up the album next time I'm at the mall to have a physical copy but I'm definitely going with the Deluxe Edition.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote