Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Dream Team
Thread: Your Dream Team
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 12:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Merkaba
Whitewater!

Default Your Dream Team

Ok, no doubt stuff similar to this has been done before but I am adding a twist. Kinda.

Mission
You are the lead singer of a band. Pick a maximum of 4 musicians throughout history, who you would personally love to play along with. The musicians can be dead or alive upon picking them.

Inspiration
Think of your favourite style of rock, and the people who influence your tastes.

Choose your Weapons
Pick your favourite musicians, from basists to drummers, trumpet players to guitarists. No more than 4!

Now, this is all subjective to your tastes. So no abusive crap to someone who wants a member of greenday as their guitarist etc etc. Deal with it.

EDIT: Remember, the hardest part is picking someone who would make your style of music the best. Don't just pick your favourites because it would be cool, pick them because they would compliment your tastes the most....Though now that I think about it, tastes = favourites so they are kinda one in the same. ANYWAY....enough from me, have fun kids.