Music Banter - View Single Post - Beauty Life-Hacks
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #32 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumor View Post
IF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS REALLY WANT SOFT SKIN, YOU SHOULD GET YOURSELF ONE OF THESE.

MOTHERFUCKING DRY BRUSH. WHAT'S IT DO? GETS RID OF YOUR NASTY ASS DEAD SKIN CELLS. FEEL YOUR SKIN. IS IT SOFTER THAN BAMBI'S BUTTCRACK? I DIDN'T THINK SO. GET A DRY BRUSH!!!
HOW DO YOU USE IT? MAN, Y'ALL ARE SLOW BUT I'M FEELING GENEROUS TODAY SO I'LL TELL YOU. FIRST TAKE YOURSELF A SHOWER. GET ALL CLEAN AND SHIT. GET YOUR SKIN SOPPIN' WET.

WHEN THAT'S DONE, TAKE THE BRUSH AND RUB IT OVER YOUR SKIN. YEAH IT HURTS BUT DON'T BE NO PUSSY. BRUSH IT OVER YA TOES ALL THE WAY UP TO YOUR NOSE AND EVERYWHERE IN BETWEEN. NOW DON'T LET YOUR BRUSH GET NASTY. IF YOU WANT SOFT SKIN YOU GOTTA DO THIS OFTEN BUT YOU DON'T WANT A GRODY TOEJAM BRUSH ALL CLOGGED UP WITH YOUR DEAD SKIN. RINSE THE THING OFF ONCE IN A WHILE!
WARNING: HAVING SOFT, GORGEOUS SKIN WILL MAKE YOU SEXY AS FUCK AND YOU WILL PROBABLY RECEIVE A CORNUCOPIA OF DICK AND/OR PUSSY IMMEDIATELY.
While that was a funny read with the tone/language you used. You are giving out bad info on that one. The best way to get rid of dead skin is to do the dry brush rub before you get into the shower. If you do it while in the shower, your pores open up because of all of the moisture. Do the scrub before hopping into the shower. The only time when it's more beneficial to have the skin wet is with your feet and depending on how much dead skin you have built up on it. With your feet you SHOULD soak first then rub that skin off with one of those stones. I can't think of the name at the moment. Pumice stone? maybe.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote