Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 08:34 PM   #1324 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I understand being eccentric but why do you need an alarm that sounded once anyone began to enter the hallway leading up to it?

This is more than likely reason enough for him to only just now get around to making these claims.

Source: Alleged Michael Jackson molestation victim Wade Robson attempts to file late lawsuit - NY Daily News
I know I will probably come off as a MJ stan...... but I disagree with this.

First off, Wade Robson testified under oath in Michaels 2005 trial ON MICHAELS BEHALF. He has defended Michael on MORE than one occassion for over 20 YEARS AND as recent as 2012 where he said that he was excited about performing/directing in the Michael Jackson Immortal World Tour show but he was declined for the position and Jamie King got the position. (I think this partially the reason why he is lying)

Michael was the one that got Wade into the entertainment business and befriended him and his family when he was younger. Wade Robson said himself under oath that he hardly ever saw Michael because he was always on tour. Wade has not been a in demand choregrapher for over a decade and has been having money problems for over the last couple of years. He never was a friend to Michael and just used him for the status and money and before you go saying he doesnt want money.

Wade Robson made it clear that he wanted money when he filed that creditors claim in May demanding the Michael Jackson Estate give him money because MJ sexually abused him :/ What kind of bull**** is that? He expects the MJ estate to just hand him over money because HE wants it lol

It would be easy for ANYONE to accuse Michael Jackson of something since the man is no longer here to defend himself

Where was the trauma when Wade Robson was doing countless interviews, tributes and requested to direct the Michael Jackson Cirque Du Soleil Show last year?

If you want justice, why wait 20 years? Why wait till Michael Jackson has passed? Why file a creditors claim ASKING FOR MONEY if you are SEEKING JUSTICE?

Give me a break..... The loon wants money. I just feel sorry for MJ's kids because they have to watch there father's so called friends drag him through the mud for money. Sad MJ didnt have no real friends, everybody used him.

Last edited by Soulflower; 08-05-2013 at 08:45 PM.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote