Music Banter - View Single Post - Do Women Get Equal Pay?
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 09:02 PM   #112 (permalink)
butthead aka 216
Account Disabled

Location: freely swimmin thru the waters of glory much like a majestic bald eagle soars thru the skies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
No actually, it's not. And neither is the glass ceiling effect.
i disagree. ive heard countless times the whole 77 cents for every dollar argument which is complete garbage because the people spewing it are insinuating that the reason for that ratio is because of sexism. most ppl who tote that stat don't use logic or rational thought when talkin about the subject thats the problem

i agree about the glass ceiling cause you can't give someone a racecar and give the others bicycles and minivans and expect everyone to finish at the same time. but i do think its overblown and most ppl who complain about it arent directly affected by it. it ties into my thoughts ive posted many times about our cultures love and obsession with bein seen by others as victims. plus the mindset of some ppl that i personally as a white male should live a life of guilt or whatever. <---- thats a minority of ppl but that irks me but ive learned to shrug it off and dont even care about those ppl anymore as i got older
butthead aka 216 is offline   Reply With Quote