Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #1327 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
The quote I posted shows you why he waited and what was going on. It explains the psychological trauma that MJ put him through to make it seem like everything was okay and that he wasn't abused.

Also, if he didn't do anything shady then why did he need an alarm to alert him when someone was coming down the hallway?
It sounds to me that you want to believe Wade Robson despite evidence that supports that he is simply trying to get money from the Estate.

I dont want to say that I am an expert but I am a psychology major and there is not enough research that supports a "repressed memory" theory. Regardless of what you feel about Michael Jackson as a "personality" I just dont see how you could look over the fact that since Michael has passed Wade has went out of his way to defend him and has done countless tributes. He as recent as last year was excited about directing and choregraphing the MJ Immortal World Tour and to his disappointment was not asked to do so. He has had money problems for over the last couple of years. Michael also financially supported him for a while and promised him alot of career positions that never happened. He also testified under oath that Michael did not molest back in 2005 in a COURT ROOM (Not to mention he was not paid to do that).There are million reasons why he would lie and is seeking money.

And Im sorry the fact that he filed a creditors claim asking for money from the Estate instead of filing charges lets me know that he has another motive. Anybody at this point can come out and say that Michael Jackson molested them since that is something that was a controversial scandel associated with him. I just dont think its fair to not look at all the evidence and motives of the people making these accusations. He was defending the man last year lol and even went to the memorial. Does he really believe people are going to believe this "repressed memory" crap? Why did he wait till after MJ died to come out with this? It seems shady and I dont believe him. He is lying and he made it clear what he wants.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote