Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 03:00 PM   #1331 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

^ Are you honestly implying that MJ's children were NEVER in his bedroom with him?????How do you know that? Were you there with him in his bedroom? They lived with him and he raised them so its perfectly possible they were in the room with him most of the time.

Are you aware that many celebrities have the same thing before entering their rooms? This is not that uncommon and my reasons for the usage of the alarm was not SOLELY because he had children. If you read, I also mentioned that Michael could not trust alot of people and he received death threats and feared for his life. There were break in's on more than one occassion at his house. So given those reasons its perfectly understandable why he would want an alarm before entering his bedroom.

Its HIS bedroom and no one should not be entering it without his consent in the first place.

I think your arguement is very elementary. You seem to think he is a child molestor so why are you inquirying about the usage of the alarm when you already have your mind made up?

Also, there were alarms and security cameras at the house.I think you should research more instead of making assumptions.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote