Music Banter - View Single Post - Michael Jackson
Thread: Michael Jackson
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #1333 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

^
They are not "tales" and I am not justifying anything. It isnt a crime for someone to have an alarm before entering their bedroom (just because you personally wouldnt do it doesnt mean its a crime) and there are ALOT of celebrities that do the same thing.

You're not put in the same position where you are fearing for your life and you have alot of people at your house that you can not trust so you shouldnt judge someone who is in a different situation than yourself. Its easy to judge someone and come to your own conclusion from the outside looking in.

The information that I told you is not based on "assumptions" or "tales". The information I told you is based on recorded accounts, court records and what came out of Michael Jackson's own mouth. Based on those factual sources, I think those are valid reasons for why someone would want an alarm for their bedroom for protection whether they have children or not. It appears you are justifying those reasons because you believe in your preconceived notion of the purpose of the alarm. Thats okay with me lol I was simply trying to enlighten you with the real purposes of the alarm.

I asked that question because your responses seem as though you were not trying to be objective/open minded to what I had presented to you but its all good lol
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote