Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 06:44 AM   #2589 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa Stark View Post
Gonna do my faves:

Arya/Amandria: My best friend in the world, we ride together we die together. The only person I can always talk to when shit gets rough and the only person who will listen to me forever and never make me feel like I'm burdening her. She has brought me through so many awful things in the past couple of years. My life is better with you in it. <333333333

Steph/WWWP: One of the best people you'll ever meet. Super talented, hilarious, kind and most of all, strong as ****, a real bad ass with a heart of gold.

Ped/Meg: Definitely a favourite, I honestly wish I were more like her, she's amazing. I can't say much on her that I haven't said already but she was the best mod I've ever seen here and I hate that she is so underappreciated. I always think of her as a Professor McGonnagall type character because she's never outwardly mean when she talks about things people aren't grasping, but she's patient and doesn't bullshit. I respect that.

Kay: Kay is such an awesome human being and my wife and soul sister <33333 She is genuinely kind and sticks up for people like a true bad bitch and probably could kick your ass irl. A True Gryffindor through and through.

more later
Oh your favorites, huh...I see how it is.