Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #5914 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Ugh, despite grabbing up a whole bunch of games during the Steam summer sale I find myself going back to Skyrim again and again like an abused spouse (horrible simile, I apologize)

I'm playing a khajiit thief (again) however this time I've resolved myself to try and do a non-lethal run (to a degree). Even with a few stealth mods to make the gameplay a bit more challenging, and abstaining from the usage of illusion magic unless I'm really in a bind, I'm finding it pretty easy. The pickpocket skill is still totally broken, which lead me to level up 5 times in one night during a crime spree in Whiterun, but there is a lot of satisfaction to be gained from tricking enemies into getting out of the way rather than just pick them off one at a time like I've been doing.

My only concern is that I'm going to level myself into a corner once I hit 30. So far I've been able to take down a few dragons by using other enemies in the area like bears and giants, however this won't work every time. Also once I'm done with the Thieve's Guild questline and have gotten the Master Thieve's Guild armor, there really isn't anything else to do in the game if you're playing a pure thief beyond stealing more stuff, which will get old after awhile.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote