Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #42 (permalink)
Key

Time for another entry on Video Game music. I did a previous entry on a few soundtracks which can be found here. Here's a few more to add to the list:

I know there are a lot of Adult Swim fans here, so it'd be no surprise if people didn't know about the wonderful soundtracks that go along with the games such as Robot Unicorn Attack and Robot Unicorn Attack 2. One in particular has definitely made the game more appealing than it ever was, and hopefully this is obvious, but if not...

Spoiler for Erasure - Always:

This song seriously makes the game THAT much better, I mean...there's not a lot you can do to make a game about a unicorn crashing into stars much better, but this song really does it. Then we get onto some other songs that they've showcased on some of their other editions of the game, such as...

Spoiler for Blind Guardian - Battlefield:

^This song was the background music for Robot Unicorn Attack: Heavy Metal Version, and I don't think they could have chosen anything better. And than we have their Christmas edition where they showcased Christmas Time by The Darkness. Another fantastic choice:

Spoiler for Christmas Time - The Darkness:

^Definitely wasn't something I was expecting to hear on their christmas edition, but it was no surprised that they chose it since they haven't been too bad about choosing well fitting songs.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote