Music Banter - View Single Post - We've got a major problem...
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #80 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
The ACA thread DJ posted was actually a pretty decent discussion over all. I know that I asked for it to be locked, but it improved drastically from there and I think it got the message across. The real problem there was Arya and HHBH being obnoxious. Thats not a political problem, its a user problem.
People are attacking the wrong situations and the wrong people. I did not argue, create drama, or waste a post. I added my approval in what I thought would be the least dramatic way possible. To avoid arguing with HHBH, I didn't even read his posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Big3 I'm not sure that you mean Arya, she's Aww Sugar and I haven't seen her being obnoxious.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
I made this suggestion in the Mod forum but I think it's worth bringing up here given how many people are interested in doing something about the state of the Lounge.

What if it was so lounge posts didn't show up when you clicked New Posts. The people who enjoy the lounge still get to post there and all the threads remain the same, but instead they don't overshadow posts made in the music forums.
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT! It's not censoring, but it's placing the importance on the right threads!!!

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.

Last edited by Arya Stark; 08-07-2013 at 08:33 PM.