Music Banter - View Single Post - We've got a major problem...
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 12:43 PM   #151 (permalink)
WWWP
county fair energy

Ironic thread is ironic.

People were hella mean to me when I first joined - I had mods tell me to go away and not come back. But did I listen? No. Because it's the internet. People are mean on the internet, it's come to be expected. Whether or not that's acceptable is beside the point, but those who want to stay and contribute will. I've been on forums far more malicious than this but no matter where I go PEOPLE WHO WANT TO DISCUSS MUSIC WILL DISCUSS MUSIC - DISCUSSION FINDS A WAY.

I don't think that we are particularly unwelcoming. If a group of people were standing around in real life talking about music and some dude with an MCR shirt walked up and was like "hi guys I'm new here" we would absolutely not be expected to accept him into the group without question - he has to prove himself worthy of joining the discussion (by worthy, of course, I mean he has to hold his own in conversation). Maybe that's a ****ed up way of looking at it but like I said, if people want to discuss music they'll discuss music. If you don't like the drama that happens in the lounge, don't read the lounge posts. Ffs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadis View Post
WWWP is pretty but should be cancelled (digital blackface)

#DEMODFROWNLAND
#TERMLIMITSFORMODERATORS