Music Banter - View Single Post - R&B Album Swap
Thread: R&B Album Swap
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 02:38 PM   #58 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realtalk92 View Post
Close enough lol... There called the "The Smeezingtons" which consists of Bruno Mars, Philip Lawrence and Ari Levine. It is a songwriting group and they use to write songs for other artists and they collaborate on alot of Bruno's songs as well. He writes alot of his own music too as well as for other artists. I think he is a pretty good songwriter too.

I think you should definitly check out his new album, "Unorthodox Jukebox". I havent purchased it yet but Ive listened to alot of the songs on the album and its SOOO eclectic. Bruno does Doo Wop but he also does, rock, reggae, soul, funk, r&b, jazz, carribean, etc. He does everything. He has an old school feel to his music and he is heavily inspired by alot of 70s and 80s music. The "Locked Out of Heaven" songs sounds like something "The Police" would make. He said he was inspired by them when he wrote that song.

You have to make some time out for D Angelo and Bruno!!! lol
I will check out Bruno Mars on my own personally.

To keep everything in order though,

The next submission is going to be from Urban then we may do one from D' Angelo and then if Sugar wants to suggest one she can. She still hasn't yet but I don't know if she has one in mind that she'd like to suggest then it will rotate back to me putting up a suggestion.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote