Music Banter - View Single Post - We've got a major problem...
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 02:54 PM   #163 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
:P

I think the whole notion that we ought to keep the leadership we got because so & so could become a mod is a bit weird. The general point is that the the leadership has been the leadership for so long it's ossified.

Call me a pessimist, but this kumbaya, "let's have all the members change and get that tiger to trade in his stripes for some spots, too!" nonsense won't work, and even if it did the difference it would effect would be minimized if we had the same ole' mods.

So let's try changing the mods.
Do you mean all the mods or just some of them? Personally I would be more in favour of piecemeal change than any radical overhaul. I think the mods by and large do a good job and like anybody doing this they're not infallible to mistakes, but sure a drop of new blood would be a vital injection into the moderation team.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History