Music Banter - View Single Post - Better ways to incorporate Plug.DJ into the MB community
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 04:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

I'm happy to give Mojo the power to organise this sort of thing in the main MB room - right now he's only at the "bouncer" level, which doesn't give him the ability to lock the DJ booth.

I would request that there be separation between mods in the plug and mods in the forums - simply because I feel they're different things that require different moderation.

This is also because the plug thus far has been largely unmoderated and has been, in my opinion, the better for it - the live environment leads to less drama and I think if the time comes it needs moderation in the way the forums do, something will have gone drastically wrong.

Otherwise a seperate room for the listening parties, where moderation is wholly consistent with the forums makes sense, but as I said before - I think there's a different dynamic in the forums vs the plug, and I don't foresee it being a good thing to have a ton of mods in there, since its worked very well already with minimal moderation - I think for the simple reason that it being almost unmoderated, forces people to be slightly more adult about things, rather than crying for kicks or bans just because of arguments happening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!

Last edited by GuitarBizarre; 08-08-2013 at 04:11 PM.
GuitarBizarre is offline   Reply With Quote