Music Banter - View Single Post - Is music streaming "enough"?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #35 (permalink)
hip hop bunny hop
Music Addict

I haven't pirated music in a year or so and my digital music collection consists of a whole two files. My listening habits are, generally speaking, obscure metal bands for whom finding a quality copy of the material is waaaay too much of a pain in the ass & country artists.

For the metal bands, most of them have tapes and records put out for a reasonable price. I like buying releases from these guys because it's important to maintain the label-distro relationship in the metal underground so as to filter out the sheer volume of crap out there. Further, these purchases can (and have, in my case) increase in value, unlike MP3 files.

In regards to country artists - I'd like to build a collection for these guys, but right now what I've got is pretty mediocre so I just rely upon spotify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
WHY doesn't every car have an AUX input, and why is it so difficult to put a CD player in there that has one? That, high-fuel mileage, and the basic functions of a car are all I want in my transportation.
lawl.

My car has that. If an MP3 player is fancy enough, I can navigate artists, albums and songs through my stereo control. I don't even own an MP3 player, though, and have no intention of buying one. I also get 40mpg :P