Music Banter - View Single Post - What's the happiest you've ever felt?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 07:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Default What's the happiest you've ever felt?

The most at peace with the world, elated feeling you have ever felt. Name as many as you want.

>Being a young kid in teens and not having a worry in the world and just hanging out with my friends all summer, and then getting to see all my best friends every day at school.
>Spending the night at friends houses when younger just staying up all night playing video games and eventually discovering weed, lsd, and cough syrup.
>Somehow getting my first girlfriend at 17. I had no idea what to do or how it worked I just knew that I had finally arrived, and was so happy.
>My parents moving out of state after being miserable for so long and my sister/grandmother calling me telling me how happy they were at their new place.

Its really sad though to think of lots of these because they will never happen again. When I was a kid I laughed at all the adults who said being young is magical and don't wish it by. All those friends are getting married, moving, dying, and we will never just be able to all be together oblivious to the world happy with each others company.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*

Last edited by Dr_Rez; 08-08-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote